Re: Weather

Croftway@aol.com wrote:

> Hey! Can we please stop trying to out-do each other! Everyone seems to be
> either bathing in blazing sun (Simone) or freezing their buns off under snow
> cover four miles deep (Ellen)! It makes the weather here seem very boring!
>
> Graham Spencer
> croftway@aol.com
> Croftway Nursery, UK, where it is, once again, dull grey and cold. 4 C / 39
> F.

I like boring weather at this time of year, considering the alternative.
Graham, are you sure you're not in Chicago today?? Ours is just about
the same as yours and we consider ourselves LUCKY.

Jane Mattei
jmattei@mail.leoburnett.com
Socked-in at the lake, fine drizzle & 40F
parka and mukluks at the ready