Re: Calender

<< Ok Clarence, I will put you to the test - I don't have the 1997 calendar,
but
 what are the names of the iris shown in the 1996 calendar?  And what are the
 names of the iris on the postcards I bought last year.  (now that the policy
 has changed you can tell me, right?)

 : ) >>
Come on, Linda.  I was one of the advocates for picturing and naming irises,
regardless of their award status,  in AIS material...and the forces of
justice and goodness prevailed.  These changes were only made last
year....and you can see a lot of irises pictured and named in the latest AIS
Bulletins that a year ago would not have been there.  You want miracles and
all I can deliver is magic. :)  Clarence Mahan in VA