Re: astute observation (was Enough already!)

Bill Shear said
>I'm sure a lot of us are very tired of the "naming pictures on the
>calendar" thread.  Can we move on to something less contentious?  After
>all, we're here to talk about our favorite plants, not endlessly hash over
>trivial AIS policy issues.

Just as I was about to post a comment about how you can sure tell it's winter
for everybody to get so lathered up about a bunch of pictures.

And like we all keep saying, we can all bring up topics to talk about, but
can't really shut each other up about the ones we don't want to read.  : )