Iris Pictrues - Winter

	I am finally back on the list after changing computer systems and email

	I have been reading the interesting picture comments and mostly think
that this group is probably having the iris-less winter blues.

	This year the Portland, Oregon area will most probably break the all
time rainfall. We are around 54 inches with the record at 59 inches.
	My yard and garden look awful. If I were to go outside and try to do
something, I would need a river dredge to move the mud. It will take a
week of no rain for the ground to not squish when its walked upon.
Perhaps, this is the year I find out if I got enough sand and fertilizer
in the iris bed to promote drainage. (It was previously clay.)
	After all the rain in Februrary, I thought my iris were gone, but they
bloomed just great!
	Anyhow, its nice to be back in the "list".
MBD Manufacturing
Windows NT Administrator
Voice: 503-627-7187
Fax:    503-627-2597