Re: New member (was Re: astute observation...)

<<  My husband, who
 really prefers to grow peppers and tomatoes, is concerned about how much
 more of his vegetable garden I will encroach upon.  Everytime he is not
 looking, I do take just a little more for the newest iris bed. >>

Welcome to the list, Patricia!  And thanks for letting us know that the Iris
v. Vegetable battle is also being waged in Texas.  Just tell him that the
more irises, the less work for him to do!

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY