Re: New subscriber

At 05:45 PM 12/12/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Patricia Roberson, in Central Texas where it's really warm and green.  We
>have had a frost which finished off tender annuals, but everything that has
>any spunk is still growing.

Patricia,

Welcome to the IRIS-L.  Glad to see that I had a positive influence on you.
Just so you don't feel like you're alone, my veggie garden is going to the
irises as well. :) Let me know if you need more information on joining the AIS.

We've had frosts in the southeastern U.S., but it appears that the increases
on my irises are only spurred on by the cool mornings and warm days.  "I'm
dreaming of..." stalks of SHOOT THE MOON and HEAVENLY BLISS for Christmas,
oh and some iris books, too.  You won't catch me singing "Let it snow, Let
it snow, Let it snow..." or "White Christmas". :)  Merry Christmas everyone!

I feel guilty for bragging about such good weather, but I make no apologies
for my irises which are trying to bloom :)  Santa will, no doubt, bring me a
big lump of coal, a bag of switches, and an iris killing frost for Christmas
as my punishment! :)

-Donald

Donald Mosser
AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SPCNI, and IRIS-L