Iris uniflora

I recently sent off for some seeds of an iris species called I. uniflora,
var. carcina.  I was told that this was a fairly newly discovered species of
iris from China. Can anyone confirm this or give me more information on this
iris.  If anyone would like some of the seeds you can find them and other
perennial seeds offered for free on the following web page:

http://www.pagesz.net/~lhoyt

-Donald

Donald Mosser
AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SPCNI, and IRIS-L