December 13 rebloom report

Had thought my rebloom would be over by now since I've already had 4
frosts (but the coldest one was only 31 degrees), but during the past
week I've had the following in bloom in my field (and the entire field
was replanted in September):

Miniature Dwarf:	Ditto

Standard Dwarf:		Bright Moment, Flower Child, Flower Shower
			Leprechaun's Delight, Plum Wine, Sunstrip
			Baby Blessed, Be Happy, Cry Baby, Dark Crystal
			Extra Charm, Golden Violet, Little Bluets
			Olive Garden, Refined, Sun Doll, Third World

Tall Bearded:	Buckwheat, Dashing, Eggnog, Radiant Angel,
		Sister Miriam Sings, St. Petersburg, Sunny Disposition
		Lemon Reflection, Remember Spring, Royal Summer,
		Blatant, Suky

Those of you who haven't been frozen out or snowed on yet, let's hear
what you have in bloom now.  Any of you that aren't familiar with any of
the above varieties, let me know and I'll give you the info on them.

It's amazing what can be in bloom after 4 frosts (albeit light ones) and
over 12 inches of rain the past month!!

Rick Tasco
Superstition Iris Gardens
Lower Sierra Nevada foothills in Central California--it's unbelievable
that we have no rain predicted for the next 5 days--first time 	we've
seen that kind of forecast in awhile!