Re: mulch

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996 SCHAFFCM@SNYBUFAA.CS.SNYBUF.EDU wrote:

> A great one to repeat!!
>
> 	What can you tell us about the "you're in the hayfield now" folks??
> The BADS is having a meeting (yes we ARE!!) in April (at the RBG if I can
> swing it correctly ) and the Canadians have suggested those folks, but I don't
> know who, what they are??  Can you help me here??

They're in Orono, Ont about 40Km east of Toronto. They specialize
in  hybridizing new daylilies and don't have too many of the
classics. And they might not have a daylily they bred the year
before the next year. (Hope that sentence is understandable.) The
prices are pretty high because the supply of new cultivars is
limited. But the choice of really beautiful plants is marvellous
with all kinds of ruffling, fragrance and tetraploids.

 --
Diana Louis <dlouis@dynamicro.on.ca>
Zone 4/5 Newmarket, Ontario, Canada