Re:Sources for CAPITOLA

I have checked the three "plant finders" that I have - the Plant Finder (UK
and Eire), the PPP-Index (all of Europe) and Planten Vinder
(Holland)........no one lists Capitola. Sounds interesting though. Anyone in
the US (or elsewhere) have plants they would be prepared to send to the UK (I
would pay costs)?

Graham Spencer
Yet another chilly grey day - I wish the sun would come out!