My First Time

Today I planted the very first seeds from my very first successful cross.
  They are ORANGE SLICES x MARY FRANCES.  And I've planted them in the most
exposed part of my yard so they'll have to take the frost.  It is also a
place that will get some summer water so that if they rot out that's just
their tough luck.  So I promise I will not try to register any of them unless
they are something very new and significant and they can take nasty weather.
 But I still can't wait to see what they are going to look like.
Mary Forte, Atascadero, CA