Re: Calender

<< It is the less knowledgeable judges who are most likely to
 >be swayed by an identified picture.
 	Case closed about AIS judges, pix and awards. I knew it would surface
 	Are you listening, friend Clarence?
Of course, I am listening, friend Ellen.  I hope no judges are swayed by
pictures, and if it sometimes happens that a few poor judges do get
influenced by pictures, well there are a couple of "bad apples" in every
barrel. But I strongly argued that policy should not be determined on the
bases of the wrong behavior of a handful of bad performers, and so did most
of the members of the AIS Board...and the policy is now changed, and pictures
of newer irises,properly identified,will be appearing in AIS publications
more and more.  Cheers, Clarence Mahan in VA