Re: I. Fulva

Diana Louis wrote:
> While I was looking for pictures in the wildflower book i saw one
> of I fulva which is rust coloured and which occurs in Missouri 'n
> area. Could anyone tell me where I could get this or seeds? TIA.
> I'm just wondering if it might grow with lots of pampering.

I was looking at an old seed list from SIGNA and I. Fulva is listed.
The latest list is due any day now.  If you are not a member and wish to
join, send $4 to the membership secretary Colin Rigby, 18341 Paulson St.
SW, Rochester, WA 98579.

Rick Tasco
Central CAlifornia down a winding country lane amid the wildflowers,
hawks, and butterflies.
Zone 8.5