Rick Tasco/Roger Duncan wrote:

> I think my point is
> being missed here and that is proper culture.  What I have talked about,
> rotating and solarization, are not just for the commercial grower.  I
> can send you various articles from leading flower magazines concerning
> these topics for the HOME GARDNER.
> Also my words were directed to those people who experience an abnormal
> amount of rot.  I am just presenting ideas to those who may need them.
> These techniques work and are from my own experience.
> And, many of my customers have used these techniques and are always
> surprised at the results.

I would say that as many of these things that we can do will be of
additional benefit to growing our iris. That we can't do some of them
means we MAY not be as succussful as if we could.
REMEMBER: Edit those Subject lines
(To remind myself as well)

John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
Heavy clay base for my raised beds.