Re: Calender

In a message dated 96-12-11 18:25:31 EST, Clarence  wrote:

<< I am responding to this issue again, because I think it is important to
 prevent misunderstandings.  Olive Rice-Waters (with assistance from her most
 talented and clever husband, the very British George Waters, who puts out
 magazine Pacific Horticulture), does all the work on the calender...as a
 labor of love.  >>

This brings to mind something I saw recently in John Wister's "President's