Capitola Sources

CAPITOLA could show up in either the HIPS or ASI plant sales.   Maybe both.
Maybe neither.  Maybe this year.  Maybe not.   How's that for a definite answer?

The contents of  these member-based sales simply can't be predicted, but I do
remember listing it several times when I was co-chairman of the ASI sale and it
always sold out quickly.   If you see it listed and want one, I suggest getting
your order off by return mail.

If you're interested in the onco genes it contains, you might want to try the
lesser-known MY CAP.  This was a repeat of the cross that produced CAPITOLA.
The flowers are somewhat similar, but MY CAP pods much more readily to
halfbreds.  CAPITOLA has very potent pollen, but is most reluctant to set pods.

Sharon McAllister (73372.1745@compuserve.com)