Possibly Bad Behavior, NOT

CEMahan@aol.com wrote:

> I know this message may be off topic, and that I risk being accused of bad
> list behavior.  But, I simply cannot being the FIRST to say to one and all:
>
> MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH AND EVERY ONE!
>
> O.K., Chew me out! I can take it.
>
> Clarence Mahan*********************

Who in their right mind can chew out the Rascal of Region 4?  (And next
AIS President) Not me certainly!!! :-)

I add my warm holiday wishes to everyone on this list, may your New Year
bring you health, happiness, and plenty of horticultural success!!!!

Dennis (HO HO HO) from Roanoke, Virginia where the local power company
has to bring another generator online when I turn my Christmas lights on
every night.

HO HO OH!