Reblooming Iris Society

Rick, received a call from Mrs. Wheat.  She received your check and I
will add 3 yrs to your membership.  The Recorder is in process, due
out any day, from Irisborer, (Kathy)
I still have your listing on the source list and I believe that you
had a small ad in the Recorder.  I don't know if you renewed it.
Send Kathy a note and find out what the rates are now.  The last
issue of the Recorder was last Spring, Vol 47.  Charlie