weather was calender

	Dorothy Fingerhood wrote these remarkable words:

>Newfield, NY (Very soggy; if all this rain were snow we'd be diggin' for a
>LONG time)

	Doesn't anybody on this list have two feet of heavy snow on the
	ground (like me) ? :>(

	Dorothy is Zone 4 and even Ian in Ottawa and Chris in the M. town
	have no snow....surely, the Southern New England contingent has
	*some* snow after last weekend's storm?

	It snowed again last night and my family is heading for the ski
	slopes this weekend.....I might even go.

	This is winter for goodness sakes!

	Clarence is right - Happy Holidays

Ellen Gallagher