Re: I. Unguicularis

If I remember rightly, there was an excellent article on I.unguicularis, with
a goodly number of variety descriptions, in the BIS yearbook a few years ago
- 1994? Had a handful of photos too! Must dig it out of the cupboard! I
remember it had a picture of a striped form which I think was called
Kilbroney Marble - very tempting, but I have never seen it offered.

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, UK - grey and cool again today. Damp too but not rain.
4C/39F
croftway@aol.com
PS - anyone using AOL 3.0i yet? If you are, let me know - I can make my
messages colourful, but everyone else will only see them as plain old black
and white!