Re: Miscellaneous

Dana said:

 I got my molds for the stepping stones a couple of days ago.  Although
I doubt I will use the others the iris looks pretty good.  Can't wait

So did I.  The iris does look good.  There are instructions for making this
a hanging plaque, also.  They should not be extraordinarily heavy, since they
seem to be thin enough.

Sounds like another good thing!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY where it's icy and driving will be NASTY!