Re: Calender

Ian and others --

	I love my AIS calendar!!  It is a wonderful size for my office, it
does not overwhelm the place.  My daughter carries hers with her in her
notebook since it is the right size to fit it.  She staples notes and
appointments to it and writes all over it -- perfect size squares!! The photos
are pretty generic -- the discussion a couple of years ago about naming them
was satisfactory to me.  I could always look in a catalogue if I need to
see named varieties.
	I always send copies of the catalogue, which is cheep in my view
at $3.00 each, to my family members who are spread around the USA. Only a
little more expensive than an Xmas card itself.

	The color could be better if the calendar were printed by at least
two printers in the Buffalo area that I could name.

	My AIS calendar is what I see as I rest my eyes from this monitor,
by looking over the top.

	Anyone can produce a calendar -- even a private indivdual!!

Go for it!!

Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY