Re: mulch

A great one to repeat!!

Also, I got, or is it I also got the CIS newsletter, but I havent' read
it... daughter Rachel moved into her "new" house and I'm cleaning and such like
and this is out exam week, and  and  and.

Just in case you missed it, I want to send you Linda Mann's recent posting.

Ahem.  I will too complain about rot if I want to. : )  I am looking for
those iris that will grow and perform well under what you would probably not
consider good farming practices or suitable climate.  I have found a few and
have quit expecting to find many more, except maybe among the 'cold weather'
re-bloomers or older varieties bred under similar conditions or from the few
determined eastern hybridizers who refuse to pamper their iris babies.
 VICTORIA FALLS has been in exactly the same spot for about 6 years and has
been nearly smothered with Sweet William, but she's doin' just fine.

this is just priceless!!!!!

My reason for this posting, other than to tell you it's good to see you're
still alive and well, well the SECOND reason is that I found another good
toy shop in Williamsville. many Legos there, out of sight prices, it being
a specialty store.  Don't know if they have unusual Legos not found elsewhere
that you can look at and buy at a cheeeeper price elsewhere...

First reason:

	What can you tell us about the "you're in the hayfield now" folks??
The BADS is having a meeting (yes we ARE!!) in April (at the RBG if I can
swing it correctly ) and the Canadians have suggested those folks, but I don't
know who, what they are??  Can you help me here??

thanks -- we're into exam week, whoopee!

Carolyn Schaffner