Re: Rebloom in Progress Report

Donald

If you send me the file as an attachment, I will give you my comment on
whether it is virginica and, if in doubt, will try and get it to Tony Huber
who is an expert on that species complex.

If it is from SC and from the coast, it seems most likely that the
idenification is correct, just from location.

Ian

Ian E. Efford
avocet.intl@sympatico.ca  		- please, note new e-mail address!
tel (613) 526 4427 or 4429 fax (613) 526 0081
1909 Broadmoor Avenue, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1H 5B3
Zone 3-4