Re: Canadian Iris Society membership

In a message dated 96-12-10 15:24:09 EST, Ellen wrote:

<< For those of you who don't belong to the Canadian Iris Society, you
 	are really missing something....good, well-written iris information
 	four times a year at the bargain price of $10.00 per year!!!!
 	For instance, a series on `Junos - An Overview' by Alan McMurtrie
 	in four parts just concluded in the Fall Newsletter. I learned more
 	in the two parts I read than anywhere else. The last part had a
 	detailed summary of the Juno species...it included describing
 	`cycloglossa' which is now described on the cork-board.... >>

This was a nice series, and very timely for me.  I found some I. bucharia
late this fall in, of all places, the local AGWAY....!   I will be looking
for the book Alan has promised on Junos in about 2 years!  Thanks, Alan, and

Dorothy Fingerhood
Newfield, NY