Re: Calender

In a message dated 96-12-10 09:15:00 EST, Carolyn  wrote:

<< 	I love my AIS calendar!!  It is a wonderful size for my office, it
 does not overwhelm the place. >>

  I have to agree!  Some calendars are so large they cover most of a wall!
 But the AIS calendar does have large, crisp black numbers which can easily
be seen at a distance.

Our local group buys them at the 10 for $30.00 price, which makes them $3.00
apiece for members--and many of us buy several to use as stocking stuffers,
etc.  A good deal, IMHO!

Dorothy Fingerhood
DFingerhoo@aol.com
Newfield, NY (Zone 4 most winters...this one's a pussycat so far...)