Re: Fragrance/CAPITOLA

CAPITOLA, some thirty years ago, was considered a wonderful aril-bred parent,
and many introductions were made from it. Apparently the seedlings tended to
have weak standards, and it was almost taboo to use it. But at least the
seedlings would, in the main, grow, and I speak of seedlings from pure tall
beardeds.  I would count on the TB parent to overcome the essence of skunk!
 Lloyd Zurbrigg, Durham N.C.  Zone 7.5   AT the time I speak of , I was still
gardening in Ontario, Canada.