From: iris-l
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: December reblooming report
Date: Monday, 9 December 1996 12:28PM

Hi everybody!

In spite of the rains every two or three days, FENSTERWALD (IB) and APRICOT
FROSTY (BB) have being blooming beautifully since the end of Nov.
Today, CHATTER (Ghio, 93) opened. Such grace!  CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS has a
nice stalk already a foot and 1/2 tall (it will probably bloom for
Christmas), and MIND READER (Keppel 94) and GENE MACHINE are starting to
shoot one.
MIND READER is a year and a half old plant and this will be  the first
blooming. Does anybody know if it is considered a rebloomer?
Happy Holidays to all of you.

Elena Laborde in Santa Cruz, CA (central coast), were the weather is
generally so  good one feels guilty to mention it!