Re: Miscellaneous

Got my Mellinger's catalog on friday, on page 4 is both a clock and a
thermometer in a round form, they are 12.5 inch across and frost proof.
$35.95 each, why do I post this? They are done with an Iris design on
their faces.
	Do you have an address?  I would love to see this catalog.
	I have a thermometer with iris on it but the plastic face has yellowed
so bad that you can no longer see the design through it.
Anybody got any idea?
	I got my molds for the stepping stones a couple of days ago.  Although
I doubt I will use the others the iris looks pretty good.  Can't wait
till after Christmas to try it out.

Dana Brown, Lubbock, Texas  Zone 7
of rain a year.  Our average wind speed is 12.5 mph and we have an