Re: December reblooming report

<< MIND READER is a year and a half old plant and this will be  the first
 blooming. Does anybody know if it is considered a rebloomer? >>

I suspect, based on my expereince of having lost MIND READER twice to rot,
that it is not destined for much success in the East. It is certainly
extraordinarily beautiful, but is not likely to rebloom in the East.  I may
try it again, because I want to make crosses with it using SUKY pollen.  But
if I can't get it to bloom, this is going to be difficult to say the least.
 Clarence Mahan in VA