Suggestions Welcome.

In 1997 I intend buying a few TB Irises from the USA.
I have received quite a good catalogue with several hundred TB Irises at
different prices etc. being so many it makes the choice nearly impossible.
I am looking for Irises that are at least four years proven, ( grown ) and
under 18 years grown. ( that should  put them in the modern class ).
Being in Denmark the plants should be reasonably hard, and of cause have a
future as garden plants.
I have purchased plants from England but if I want the more modern types
it's the USA where they are.
I do hope that some one will come with their idea's on the best reasonable
plants that I can order.