Reminder

The grinch here - people are getting careless about their signatures again.
 When giving or asking advice, we all really need to remember to add to our
signature some information about where we are trying to grow our irises, even
if it is nothing more than the state or country.  Some climatic information
is also helpful (rainfall, temperature or temperature zone).  With more than
200? people on the list, it's hard to keep track of where everybody lives.
 Some of us have a hard time remembering where we are ourselves sometimes.  :
)

Not all of us have automatic signature files and it is a nuisance to type it
in everytime, but we need to do it anyway.

Linda Mann (I figure you don't need to know what climate I live in for this
post - : ) )