    Last night I was watching the Japanese show over here in Hawaii, this
show is about the 8th Shogun of Japan and is on every week. This week
during the show, the main actor was talking to a lady and they were
walking along a small canal. This show, like many others are filmed in
Kato Japan. While they walked they walked by some Iris! and the lady
stops and takes a look at the Iris, they do some close ups of the Iris
too. Got to say, they are nice looking ones and REAL too! They were
groing right next to the water and at some point might have gone into it

    Not many of you will see J.I.'s this way!

.. A selfcontained world, Five miles long ... Babylon 5
___ Mountain Reader II - #M_READER

.. Dahlia-net@muskrat.com  E-mail for Dahlia Lovers
___ Mountain Reader II - #M_READER