Rebloom in Progress Report

This is a report from another "non-fictional paradise", as Carolyn put it
earlier. :)  SHOOT THE MOON and HEAVENLY BLISS are sending up bloom stalks.
Don't know if they will make it in time before more severe frosts arrive.  I
can only hope.  I also have a charming little no name Louisiana in bloom, I
think it must be a species, since it's not very showy or large given the
size of the plant. Yesterday was a sunny and balmy 65F. Today is rainy and
60F at 8:00 a.m. E.S.T.

Different subject:  I have some photos of what I think is Iris virginica
that I wish to incorporate into some web pages on which I working.  However,
I need someone to make a positive i.d. for me. Is there anyone on the list
who feels up to the task and can receive and view these as graphic file
attachments to an e-mail message?

-Donald

Donald Mosser
AIS, HIPS, SIGNA, SPCNI, and IRIS-L