Re: New member Claire Rebloom Continuously !

Carolyn:  I do not know; I have never gardened in Paradise. Only those in
Seaside CA and such climates seem to have year-round bloom, and they should
answer your question. Perhaps Isle of Palms is an Eastern site, with
Mediterranean climate?  Lloyd Z. Durham NC