Re: New member Claire

Re: Isle of Palms and reblooming.

This is the second year for this garden and my rebloom has been exceptional
with just  a few varieties.  Rosalie Figge has been blooming since 0ctober
and currently has two bloom stalks about finished.  Violet Music has been
blooming since the end of 0ctober.  What surprises me is that it's sturdy and
fresh just like spring bloom.  They both bloomed in the spring but not as

We have had a very mild fall,  7l degrees today, but we will have a drastic
weather change tonight and only in the 50's tomorrow.

My spuria foliage is returning but the Japanese and Siberians look a bit

We plant snapdragons, petunias and pansies and that is our winter bloom for
the most part.

We are just l2 miles from Charleston, so I think anyone here wishing to make
the effort could enjoy bearded rebloomers.  Interest is growing.

I'm not really a new member but just enjoy listening for most of our

Til next time, Claire 235