Re: New member Claire

In a message dated 96-12-07 20:25:12 EST, Claire wrote:

<< I'm not really a new member but just enjoy listening for most of our
 discussion. >>
I have been wondering how the subject : "New member Claire"  got going.  If
I'm not mistaken you have been a member since the very beginning.

For those who have not had the pleasure of seeing your charmng garden on that
lovely island off the coast of Charleston, SC, I will tell them it is serene,
green and as near paradise as one can get on earth. And even when Charleston
swelters in the summer, the breezes on the Isle of Palms make it delightful.
 And all types of irises, too.  With all the moisture you get, your success
with cold climate rebloomers is living proof that they are rot resistant!
 Warm wishes, Clarence Mahan in VA