Iris fragrance observations

I can't say that I find the numerical system as quoted by Rick particularly
useful.  However, I recognize the difficulty of assigning objective,
standard values to subjective observations such as iris scents.
So I'll just throw in one or two cents' worth (I may be overvaluing my
opinions):
(the pun wasn't intentional)
SCENTED NUTMEG (TB) is what I would call spicy since it smells exactly like
nutmeg.  Unfortunately, it doesn't do well in my part of the world.
BABY BLESSED (SDB) has a very pleasant citrusy fragrance, like lemon
blossoms.  It is one of my favorites for fragrance.
ENGLISH COTTAGE (TB) is a rebloomer with a strong, pleasant fragrance
CHIEF REDSKIN (TB) which I have lost, and LADY FRIEND (TB) have what I think
of as a lily fragrance--very nice
ORANGE POPSICLE (TB), which died after our horrid late frost this year,
really does smell like an orange popsicle--in fact, I think I may order it
again, just for the fragrance. It did well in the relatively mild '95 season

Julie Allen, middle Tennessee, zone 6, in what I sometimes think of as a
rain forest, though it's really not