Re: New member

Graham Spencer said
>I am particularly interested in the following:
>* new bearded cultivars, esp. TB, BB, IB
>* classic TB and IB cultivars, esp. those that have won awards
>* irises raised by Cedric Morris
>* siberian irises (all shapes, sizes, age and colour!)
>* anything "different"

There has been a lot of discussion on the Iris List about performance of
different varieties in different parts of the U. S. in response to different
climates, including some award winning varieties, and quite a lot of
discussion about older varieties.  Check out the archives of the List.  I'm
on the cheapo $5/month AOL plan (yes, I found an even cheaper subscription
rate!), so haven't rummaged around in the archives myself, but there has been
a lot of really useful and interesting discussion, mostly about tall bearded