Re: Iris germanica (Previously Iris Species for Beginners)

<< Albicans is pollen sterile but will set seeds with the right pollen.
I have read this, but I have never succeeded in getting viable seed.  Do you
know of any case where viable seed has been obtained, and seedlings resulted?
 Clarence Mahan