Dorothy Fingerhood/Graham Spencer correspondence

Hi! Thanks for your e-mail.
We don't offer European raised irises at the moment - getting them from the
breeders in any sort of quantity (like ten!) is a problem as the hybridizers
over here work on such a small back yard scale. If we get the export to North
American idea going, I think the breeders will be keen to launch their
varieties to you thru us - but we will have to wait and see.
Any European breeders who are reading this might like to post a message -
there must be other nurseries who might like to grow new varieties too.

Graham Spencer
Croftway Nursery, UK
croftway@aol.com