Re: New member

Graham,   Welcome and am sure you will hear from many other list members.

A contingent of AIS members are coming for the National British Iris
in late May.  I will be coming at that time and wonder if we will be anywhere
near your nursery.

It is unfortunate that so many restrictions are placed on plant exchange and
often make prices prohibitive.  However many of us do like to purchase iris
other than tall bearded when offered for sale.

I live on a barrier island in South Carolina, near Charleston, South
We have a relatively mild year round climate and hot, breezy summers!

My garden has several of all types of irises except Pacific Coast Natives.
the present time I still have two beautiful clumps of rebloomers blooming,
bearded, so I do have iris blooming almost year round.  Rebloomers are
becoming ever more popular with iris lovers!

Hope you feel welcomed by many.

Claire 235, Isle of Palms, S.C., USA, current temp. 55degrees F.