Claire 235/BIS convention

Thanks for your e-mail. You are very lucky to have irises blooming now -
nothing to be seen here at the moment.
Much to my shame, I don't know where the BIS convention is to be held, but
distances in the UK are tiny compared with the US! Let me know, and I will
tell you how far you are from us.
When is the convention? Let me know - I'll tell you what blooms to expect.
Remember - BIS events are *much smaller* than AIS conventions.

Best wishes

Graham Spencer