Fragrant Iris List

I looked through my latest robin from Libby Cross last night, and
found her comment about a fragrance list.  Let me just quote.  This
was sent to the members of a particular robin, bear in mind, but I
don't think she would object to having this as general information,
unless she gets a flood of requests.  Anyway, here it is.  "For
anyone who is interested in fragrance in irises, I have a Fragrance
Checklist available ($12.50) postpaid.  Its last update was 1992.
I've been trying to get a new fragrance robin started so that newer
varieties can be included.  The list contains over 4000 iris names,
and their fragrance(s) as reported in 25 years of robins."  I notice
esp. the date, 1992, which is more up-to-date that what has been
mentioned in connection with other compilations.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa  Zone 4