Re: E-mail Robins

Rick Tasco wrote:

:  If you're interested in joining an e-mail robin,
:  contact Libby Cross in Covington, Virginia--she is head of AIS Robins
:  and I believe they have some e-mail robins.

As many on this list already know, this was an experimental program I
volunteered to get established because Libby wasn't on-line yet.  Until IRIS-L
came along, the e-mail robins & Mike Lowe's "Rolodex" were the best means we had
to find each other and correspond in cyberspace.

The e-mail robin program is now dormant, though.  Unfettered by the need to
conform to AIS rules, this listserver is much better suited to cyberspace.

Snail-mail robins are still active. Contact Libby if you want to join one of
those.

Sharon McAllister
73372.1745@compuserve.com