Re: Fragrant iris listings

<< if you could forward Steven's address to me I would write and see
 if he was willing to make the Fragrance list available, especially in
 electronic form. >>
The only address I have for Steven Smith is his mother's address: 5013
Hickory Signpost Lane, Williamsburg, VA 23185.  I don't know if he is living
there now, but you can try.  Clarence