Re: Crinum <off topic>

 Dennis -- This would be fantastic!!

S > Carolyn Schaffner in Buffalo, NY

S > I'd love a Crinum one day..

    If this is what I've got growing in pots over here in Hawaii, I
can send you one come spring time! had a few of mine bloom this last
summer, they are a 'Night' bloomer too.

    BTW, on those TBI you sent, what and when should I be feeding

Crinum develop a very large bulb, perhaps the size of a basketball when
mature, they have wide shiny leaves, and a sort of short bloomstalk with
a cluster of blooms at the top.  Yellow ones are rare.

Let me know how you are growing the TBI -- soil, light and moisture and
I'll see what else is needed.

What are they doing right now??  Besides waving in the breeze, that is.

Carolyn Schaffner