Re: Introduction,iris art

Lawrence and Helen, I'm glad to see you entering the iris-l
discussions.  Since you were the ones who told me about the list in
the first place, I knew you were tuned in.  To the rest of you, I
want to say that Carolyn's "this sounds like a wonderful place, is
accurate, very much so.  The Laceys have been friends ever since we
became members of Siouxland Iris Society about the same time 7 yr.
ago, and I've been in that garden countless times.  Always a great
joy to go there.  They not only grow iris in profusion but all kinds
of other perennials as well.  Lawrence also makes his own GREAT apple
cider!  You should all be so lucky as to have a garden like this one
close enough to visit often.  Again, glad you decided to be
participants in the list's discussions.

Arnold Koekkoek
NW Iowa Zone 4