Reblooming Robin

This is a request for members in a snail mail Reblooming robin.  The
robin is called *TRIPLE R REBLOOMING ROBIN*.  It has been in existence
since the mid-50's and still has one charter member in it.  Her name is
Boney Haney of Missouri.  I have been directing this robin for the last
eight years.  Anyone interested in joining please contact me off-list.
This is a great way to learn which iris rebloom in different parts of
the country.

Rick Tasco
Central California AIS, MIS, SIGNA, HIPS, ASI, AIS Judge
Zone 8.5 rain today-- lots of it.