RE: SNAIL MAIL Reblooming Robin

> Rick Tasco wrote:
> >
> > Friends,
> >
> > This is a request for members in a snail mail Reblooming robin.  The
> > robin is called *TRIPLE R REBLOOMING ROBIN*.  It has been in existence
> > since the mid-50's and still has one charter member in it.  Her name is
> > Boney Haney of Missouri.  I have been directing this robin for the last
> > eight years.  Anyone interested in joining please contact me off-list.
> > This is a great way to learn which iris rebloom in different parts of
> > the country.

>John I Jones wrote:
> So is there any way to get any of this info onto iris-l?

>John Jones, jijones@ix.netcom.com
>Fremont CA, USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)

John:

Sorry but this robin is designed for snail mail--it has hand written
letters, photos, etc.  If you're interested in joining an e-mail robin,
contact Libby Cross in Covington, Virginia--she is head of AIS Robins
and I believe they have some e-mail robins.  They also have snail mail
robins for just about any type of interest.  Her address is in any AIS
Bulletin or contact me off-line and I'll give you her mailing address.

To really get great info on Reblooming Iris and where they rebloom, I'd
suggest joining the Reblooming Iris Society, again addresses in AIS
Bulletin or contact me off-line for where to write.  They may even have
an e-mail Reblooming Robin.

Sorry, but there would be just too, too much work trying to get the info
from my little 7 person robin onto the iris-L.  I'm trying to gain
another 2 or 3 members from different sections of the country than we
already have--Central Cal, Southern Cal, Arizona, Oklahoma, West Texas,
Missouri.

If interested in joining my SNAIL MAIL Robin, let me know.  Thanks for
the interest

Rick Tasco, Central California foothills where it is raining and
raining--a nice steady rain through the night and so far today--about
1.40 inches so far.